WKQI-FM PEPSI® & AQUAFINA® Showdown in Motown Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning Monday, April 19, 2017 through Sunday, May 14, 2017 (Sweepstakes Period), WKQI-FM will execute the “WKQI-FM Pepsi/Aquafina Showdown in Motown Sweepstakes” where entrants can call in to be randomly selected to participate in the “Showdown in Motown” softball game on May 21, 2017. You may participate in three ways:
- Listen to WKQI Monday, 4/19/17 through Friday, 5/14/17 from 6:00 a.m. EST – 11:59 p.m. EST (midnight) for cues when to call in for a chance to be selected to win a spot on either Team Pepsi or Team Aquafina to play in the Showdown in Motown softball game scheduled for May 21, 2017 from 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. EST at Comerica Park.
- Visit channel955.iheart.com to complete the sweepstakes registration for a chance to be selected to win a spot on Team Pepsi or Team Aquafina to play in the Showdown in Motown softball game.
- Join WKQI at various remote locations listed below, to enter for a chance to be selected to win a spot to join Team Pepsi or Team Aquafina:
- Sunday, 4/23/17, 2-4 p.m., Hollywood Markets, 29200 Campbell Rd, Madison Heights, MI
- Sunday, 4/30/17, 2-4 p.m., Hollywood Markets, 1495 N. Rochester Rd, Rochester, MI
- Sunday, 5/7/17, 2-4 p.m., Hollywood Markets, 2020 Auburn Rd, Utica, MI
- Sunday, 5/14, 2-4 p.m., Hollywood Markets, 1101 S. Lapeer Rd, Lake Orion, MI
FIRST PRIZE: Eighteen (18) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) spot to play in the Ultimate Softball Game for Coach Julio Daniel Martinez or Coach Justin Upton, one (1) Game Jersey and a pre-game Meet & Greet with Julio Daniel Martinez and Justin Upton - (approximate retail value $50).
Each First Prize participant must sign a Liability Release Form prior to the game scheduled for May 21, 2017, 12:30pm – 1:30pm EST in order to play in the softball game.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion open only to legal residents of the U.S. residing in the state of Michigan, who is 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of WKQI- FM iHeart Media (collectively “Sponsor”), Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers (the Pepsi entities “Promotional Partners”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies and immediate family members of such employees (parent, child, sibling, spouse) and persons living in the same household of such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. Limit one First Prize per name, address and/or household.
4. GENERAL: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by WKQI-FM in its sole discretion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Prize winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No groups, clubs or organizations may enter or win prizes. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of WKQI-FM which shall be final and binding.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible on-air, online and on-site entries received. Drawing to be held on or about May 15, 2017 and will be conducted by WKQI-FM. All decisions of WKQI-FM shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners will be notified on-air, on-site at remotes or by phone and/or email at the email address/phone number provided in entry. All game participants will be required to sign and return to WKQI-FM Liability Release Form with (where lawful) a publicity release within three (3) days of first attempt at notification. If any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, or if email is returned as undeliverable, without a forwarding address, then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. All travel and transportation costs, if any, associated with signing release forms or participating in the game, are winner's responsibility.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release WKQI-FM, iHeart Media, Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, divisions, distributors and advertising, Julio Daniel Martinez, Justin Upton, the Detroit Tigers, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. Neither WKQI-FM, iHeart Media, nor Promotional Partners make any representations nor warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Upon request, winners must consent (and confirm such consent in writing) to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness without compensation for promotional purposes as determined by Sponsor and Promotional Partners.
8. WINNERS' LIST: For a list of the major prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope before June 30, 2017 to iHeart Media/WKQI-FM, 27675 Halsted Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48331.
9. SPONSOR: iHeart Media/WKQI-FM, 27675 Halsted Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48331. Prizes are provided by Pepsi Beverages Company, promotional partner of the Showdown in Motown.
PEPSI, the Pepsi Globe and AQUAFINA are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.