Here's a list of the 10 dumbest reasons people called 911 last year.
1. A person was worried about someone pouring a strange substance on their body . . . turns out it was a person pouring milk on themselves for a performance art piece.
2. A person wanted sleeping pills delivered.
3. A person had a toothache.
4. Someone saw a dead fox and wanted to report it.
5. A person found out there was a half hour wait at the doctor's office and figured if they called they'd get faster service.
6. Someone's drink was stolen at a bar.
7. A person wanted help changing a bandage.
8. A person wanted help making breakfast.
9. Someone was freaking out because their big toenail had come off.
10. A woman had left a box of eggs open in the fridge overnight and wanted to make sure they were still safe to eat.