New year, new me...right? No, it never seems to work that way. I've tried year after year to be a better person, and it looks like I'm stuck where I am. Not great, not horrible. Forever mediocre. Knowing this, I created a list of 5 New Years Resolutions I think I can actually accomplish.
1. Go To The Gym Once--I can make this happen. One time, baby. Improve on last year is all I can ask for.
2. Eat better--note: better isn't good.
3. Read more--considering I didn't read much last year reading more won't be a problem, but whether it's magazine articles or books I can certainly find more time to read. Or tweets, I'll count those long threads, too.
4. Complain less--we all know I couldn't possibly complain more.
5. Talk more! Share what's actually on my mind instead of being safe. No more holding back. What Would Larry David Do?