I believe this was trending on the internets recently, but I didn't participate, so I'm bringing it back now. Better late than never. It was asked, if you had to pick 5 individual items from any of the fast food joints in the country, what would you pick? This is tough because there are so many options, but I braved through and put my journalist hat on to compile research to create the one, true, correct list. The five items I would pick are:
1. Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell. The best of the best.
2. Culver's cheese curds. Duh.
3. Junior Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's. Delicious every time.
4. Orginal chicken sandwich from Burger King...the football shaped one.
5. Fries from Rally's...or Checker's...or whatever they're calling themselves by you. They're amazing. The best fries in the game.
Answers subject to change. What five would you pick? Tweet them to @InternJackBlack and @Channel955
Finally it came and we walked to his home. The staff confirmed he lived there, so we shook hands and left it at that.— Alex 🐙 Chiang (@chizangiam) January 6, 2018
The cheesy gordita crunch could have been a bit warmer... pic.twitter.com/A40o6Y1qJA