9 Students Are Hospital After Accidentally Taking Edibles

(WXYZ) — 9 students in Florida were hospitalized after eating marijuana-infused candy. A student had inadvertently brought it to school to share with friends. The packaging for the THC-laced candy closely resembled a popular sour candy.

I've taken an edible by accident and I was a mess. Mind you I was 21-years-old and my friend was trying to mess with me. But imagine being a 10-year-old and just winding up in the hospital after trying to munch on some sour patch kids with your buddies at recess. So sad. If you're a parent and you're into edibles please make sure you keep those edibles locked away.

Jed Whitaker

Jed Whitaker

Want to know more about Jed? Get their official bio, social pages & articles!

title

Content Goes Here