This is a major jump for Diddy. Last year, he was in the 21st position on the list and Taylor Swift was number one. But thanks to his Bad Boy Reunion Tour, the selling on a third of his Sean John clothing line, and partnership with Ciroc Vodka; Puff made $130 million.
Beyoncé comes in, in the number two spot. She made $105 million from the release of her Lemonade album and her Formation World Tour. Famed Harry Potter writer J.K. Rowling is in the third position by making $95 million, while Drake sits in the fourth spot after making $94 million.
Take a look at the top 10 people on Forbes' highest paid celebrities below.
1) Sean "Diddy" Combs, $130 million
2) Beyoncé Knowles, $105 million
3) J.K. Rowling, $95 million
4) Drake, $94 million
5) Cristiano Ronaldo, $93 million
6) The Weeknd, $92 million
7) Howard Stern, $90 million
8) Coldplay, $88 million
9) James Patterson, $87 million
10) LeBron James, $86 million