BIRTHDAY: January 19
HOMETOWN: Grosse Ile, Michigan
TV SHOWS: The Bachelor/Bachelorette, The Golden Girls, Sex and the City, Breaking Bad, Fixer Upper, Homeland, NBC Nightly News, Stranger Things, Ray Donovan
MOVIES: Amelie, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Love Actually, National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation, A Christmas Story, The Blind Side, Serendipity, You've Got Mail, Hocus Pocus, Twilight
WEBSITES: PopSugar, The Sweetest Occasion, The Daily Mail, eBay, Gilt Groupe, Pinterest, 100 Layer Cakelet
STYLE ICONS: Sincerely Jules, Kristin Cavallari, Blake Lively, Lauren Conrad, Jennifer Aniston, Jillian Harris & Emily Maynard (from "The Bachelorette")
FAVE BEAUTY PRODUCTS: Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream, Glossier Boy Brow, Nars blush in "Orgasm," Jo Malone, Bumble & Bumble Brilliantine, Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, Lune + Aster Bronzer
LAST BOOK I READ: "Shaken" by Tim Tebow
MOST-MEMORABLE ON-AIR MOMENT: Interviewing Diddy. He brought Ciroc for all of us and well, I only remember a little bit of that morning!
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1) When I was 8-years-old, I co-hosted America's Thanksgiving Day Parade with Chuck Gaidica & Carmen Harlan right here in the D!
2) I'm the voice of the "Weather Girl" in Grand Theft Auto IV; Simmer down, boys ... All of my "dirty talk" was totally scripted.
3) I was Valedictorian of my high school class (Grosse Ile High School, Go Red Devils!) and also #1 in the journalism school at Butler University in Indianapolis. Yes, I'm a self-proclaimed DORK.
4) I color-coordinate all of my clothes.
5) Only a few days before I took the job with Channel 955, I was selected to be a part of ABC's The Bachelor. No roses for me!
6) I have an obsession with cupcakes and donuts.
7) I once filled in for Kelly Ripa on "LIVE! with Regis & Kelly."
8) I got married at the historic Ford Piquette Plant (where the Model Ts were made)
9) I have the cutest Toy Parti Poodle in the world named Charlie.
10) I have two littles: Lucy Grace (4/8/14) and another due in June 2017!
ADDICTIONS: Coffee, shoes, lipgloss, Lululemon, Pinterest, browsing real estate sites ... Even though I'm not moving anywhere.
FAVE RESTAURANTS: Primo's Pizza, Crispelli's, Red Coat Tavern, Greek Islands, Original Pancake House, Selden Standard, Imperial, Phoenicia
FAVE DRINKS: WINE! Tied for second place: Mojitos, margaritas, and cucumber gimlets
FAVE CLOTHING: Anthropologie, Gap, Urban Outfitters, Kit and Ace, Zara, Madewell, J. Crew, Nordstrom Rack, Target, vintage stores!
FAVE MUSIC: Taylor Swift, Gwen Stefani, Ed Sheeran, Hanson, BSB, Switchfoot, Frank Sinatra, Justin Timberlake, Ellie Goulding, The Fray, Matt & Kim, Sufjan Stevens, Michael Buble, Katy Perry, Meiko, Phoenix
PREFERENCE: THONGS, BOYSHORTS, GRANNY PANTIES OR COMMANDO: Thongs during the day, boyshorts at night.
BRA SIZE: Don't make fun ... 32A. Barely.
TYPICAL BREAKFAST: Coffee, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt.
THINGS I'M ALLERGIC TO: Ready for this list?! Dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, hay, mites, ragweed, pollen, trees, grass, Latex, avocados and walnuts!
FAVE ROADTRIP FROM DETROIT: Chicago! My little sister, Emily, lives there. Plus, the shopping in that town is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
GUILTY PLEASURES: Buying stuff on eBay that I really don't need; Eating 1lb bags of Peanut M & Ms in one sitting; Coupons; Clipping my toenails and plucking my eyebrows.
HERITAGE: Irish, Italian and a little German
NICKNAMES: Murph, Shan, Smurf, Cupcake, Shandrew (My husband's name is Andrew: Shannon + Andrew = Shandrew).
IN MY PURSE: iPhone, wallet, coupon book, bobby pins and barrettes, 3 tubes of lipgloss, eyelash curler, inhaler, 2 EPI pens, brush, sunglasses, hair ties.
PET PEEVES: Dropped phone calls, the spinning colored wheel when my MacBook isn't working, people who text in movie theaters, parents who discipline their kids in public, delayed flights, being late
CHARITIES: The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network (FARE), Covenant House Michigan, The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Time Team Detroit, Humble Design