On Tuesday, November 30th a shooting took place at Oxford High School. We will provide all the information we gather on this page:
- Four students were killed and eight other people were injured in a shooting at Oxford High School on Tuesday.
- The names of the students who passed: Tate Myre (16), Madisyn Baldwin (17), Hana St. Juliana (14) & Justin Shilling (17).
- Investigators recovered a semi-automatic handgun and found multiple spent shell cases. It is believed the suspect fired between 15-20 rounds.
- The shooter has been named.... Ethan Crumbley (15).
- The 15-year old accused of killing four students was charged as an adult - with four counts of first-degree murder and terrorism, among other charged the Oakland County prosecutor announced.
- Parents of the teenager accused of opening fire at Oxford High School and killing four students have been arraigned on involuntary manslaughter charges for their alleged role in the mass shooting.
- In total, Jennifer Crumbley and James Crumbley each face a maximum prison sentence of 60 years and maximum fines of $30,000 if convicted on all four counts of involuntary manslaughter.
We continue to pray for the victim's families. #OxfordStrong